The weather has improved and after a quiet weekend at home partaking in the following activities…
- Being a human slide for two 7 year olds and one 6 year old
- Finally getting around to spending a Living Social voucher for a meal out to only be desperately disappointed with the service
- Walking Stella
- Watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
- Baking Blonde Rocky Roads
- Trying out some different coloured paint testers in the kitchen for pending future refurbishment of this area…. Oh yes. If you remember my previous experiences with paint testers, you’ll know this could be quite an involved process.
…I think I’m ready for my Italian adventure this weekend. Of course I will be working *very* hard over the course of the conference but it looks like it’s a beautiful location so I will do my best to enjoy it.